In this lesson, you are going to learn Futur Indefinite Tense With Examples and Sentences in the Urdu language
1- Future Indefinite Tense – Definition
The future indefinite tense is used for the instant decision. When we decide things on the spot, we use this tense.
Example:- I shall attend the party. (Instant decision )
For pre-planned or intention, We also use this tense
Example:- I am going to buy a new iPhone. (Intention)
2- Future Indefinite Tense – Rules
- The first form of a verb is used (go, come, play)
- with the helping verbs “will” or “shall”.
- “shall” is just used with “I” and “We” when one of them comes as a subject of the sentence.
- “will” is used with the rest of pronouns and nouns.
Future indefinite Tense – Formula
I or We + Shall + verb + object +.
Rest of pronouns or nouns + will + verb + object + .
3- Future Indefinite Tense – Sentences
Learn how to make affirmative, negative and interrogative sentences in future indefinite tense
1- Affirmative Sentence of Future Indefinite
We use the subject, the first form of a verb, helping verb, object, and full stop to make an affirmative sentence.
- I Shall attend to her birthday party.
- We shall attend to her birthday party.
- They will attend to her birthday party.
- Jhon will attend her birthday party.
2- Negative Sentence of Future Indefinite Tense
We add “not” between “verb” and “helping verb” to make a negative sentence.
- I shall not attend her birthday party.
- We shall not attend her birthday party.
- They will not attend her birthday party.
- Jhon will not attend her birthday party.
3- Interrogative Sentence
We put the subject of the sentence at the beginning of the sentence and put the question mark at the of the sentence to make an interrogative sentence.
- Shall I attend to her birthday party?
- Shall we attend to her birthday party?
- Will they attend her birthday party?
- Will Ahmed attend her birthday party?