I hope you enjoyed our last lesson. In today’s lesson, I am going to teach you all about future indefinite tense. In the previous lesson, you have learned about how we can make an affirmative, negative and interrogative Sentence in that tense. Let’s start our today’s lesson. Before starting the lesson, I want to inform you that I have made a video lesson on this tense as well. You will find it at the end of this post.
Urdu Section of Future Indefinite Tense
This tense is used for the instant decision. When we decide things on the spot, we use this tense. For pre-planned or intention, you use the structure of “Used to” or “would”.
- Instant decision = I shall attend the party.
- Intention = I am going to buy a new iPhone.
The first form of a verb is used with the helping verbs “will” or “shall”. “shall” is just used with “I” and “We” when one of them come as a subject of the sentence. “will” is used with rest of pronouns and nouns.
I or We + Shall + verb + object +.
Rest of pronouns or nouns + will + verb + object + .
How to Make Affirmative Negative and Interrogative Sentences?
We use subject, helping verb, object and full stop to make an affirmative sentence.
- I Shall attend her birthday party.
- We shall attend her birthday party.
- They will attend her birthday party.
- Ahmed will attend her birthday party.
We add “not” between “verb” and “helping verb” to make a negative sentence.
- I shall not attend her birthday party.
- We shall not attend her birthday party.
- They will not attend her birthday party.
- Ahmed will not attend her birthday party.
We put the subject of the sentence at the beginning of the sentence and put the question mark at the of the sentence to make an interrogative sentence.
- Shall I attend her birthday party?
- Shall we attend her birthday party?
- Will they attend her birthday party?
- Will Ahmed attend her birthday party?
I hope you have got our today’s lesson. If you have any confusion, then watch video lesson below in the Urdu Language.
Here is the same video link. You can watch it on Dailymotion Click here